I've recently discovered Weekday which is a fashion brand influenced by Scandinavian style providing staple pieces that would fit into the wardrobes of many. As a lover of basics and simplistic yet chic outfits, discovering this site was practically a dream come true. I found myself scrolling through and wanting pretty much everything - even some of the slightly more daring yet gorgeous printed pieces.
It was pretty hard to narrow it down, but here are 8 of the many items that I am currently lusting after from Weekday:
1) Tam Top (Bra), £12 - A lingerie drawer essential with a flattering, clean cut.
2) Pingis Playsuit, £45 - I think this playsuit could just be thrown on in summer with a nice handbag and shoes for a chic but easy outfit.
3) Istanbul Shorts, £18 - A staple piece for everybody in summer which would go perfectly with a plain tee and a tan for a laidback, effortless look.
4) Cupro Singlet, £18 - I love the pastel blue colour of this and it's thin, flattering straps. It would go nicely alone paired with jeans/shorts or with a cardigan on top when it's slightly colder.
5) Move Trousers, £45 - A more daring choice, but from this recent post you'll know I'm loving wide-leg trousers and these would look great with a fitted black top if you're looking to make a statement.
6) Zingoalla LS Tee, £27 - Off-the-shoulder is a trend this season and stripes are a timeless classic, so the two together are a great combination. This top could be worn throughout summer and would see you into autumn/winter too.
7) Plie Strap Dress, £30 - Another item which is simple but would be great in everybody's wardrobe because it can be styled in so many different ways and layered up with different pieces.
8) Sinjin Singlet,
£23 £11 - The silky look and the straps at the back just sold me on this top. It would look super pretty dressed up for the evening and I love the colour too.
I really, really wish Weekday had a UK based store but for now I will happily settle with the e-commerce option which I will hopefully be making an order from very soon...
What other online brands would you recommend for me to check out?