Empty Products | June 2015

4 Jun 2015

Over the past couple of weeks I have found myself running out of various different beauty products leading me mainly to wonder why products always seem to run out around the same time. Not especially good for the bank balance when it comes to repurchasing. 

As this has happened, I decided that I would write an 'empties' post to give you my opinions on what I've used up. It's a very odd concept taking photographs of empty products rather than beautiful new ones but I do believe that once you've used a product for a long amount of time you usually would have formed a solid opinion on it, so here goes. 



Bobbi Brown Corrector, £19 - It takes me what feels like ages to finish most make up products as I like to switch up what I'm wearing often but this is probably one of my all-time favourites hence why it's completely empty. If you have dark circles under your eyes like me then this is perfect because it's a peach-based, easily blendable formula that colour corrects incredibly well. I wear the shade Extra Light Bisque. It is quite pricey but absolutely worth it and it's currently available for 10% off on John Lewis!


MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara, £19 - I believe this is the second tube of this I have finished now and it is definitely in my top 5 mascaras. I have long, straight lashes which are difficult to curl but this manages to lengthen, separate, and hold a curl for longer than most mascaras do on me. I may consider repurchasing this in the future but at the moment I am enjoying using Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes instead.


Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo, part of travel set £19.50 - It's not often I actually mix up my haircare but I received the Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Travel Set as a gift and have been savouring it and only using it on occasion so I didn't run out fast as I absolutely love it. This shampoo lathers up really nicely and used with the matching conditioner it leaves my hair looking shiny and clean and feeling smooth for many days after washing. This would be great if your hair is particularly dry.


Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Shower Gel, Travel Size £2.50 - Another travel size product which I have used previously to this bottle suggesting I should probably purchase the full size. I love this shower gel as it's really creamy and moisturising plus the scent isn't too overpowering like some of Soap & Glory's other products. I recommend this if you like other products from the brand. 


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, £14 - Lastly, I recently finished my second bottle of my daily cleanser and the fact that I have already repurchased this should speak volumes. This cleanser manages to remove all my make up seamlessly (including stubborn eye make up) and is surprisingly quick to use. My skin is always left feeling super soft and nourished afterwards. I would recommend this for all skin types and I also like using the Liz Earle Skin Tonic Spritzer after cleansing as the products work nicely together. 

That concludes my empty products post, I hope you enjoyed reading and be sure to tell me what products you've finished up recently and would recommend others to try!

7 comments

  1. I want to try this Bumble shampoo and conditioner! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend buying the travel set first to test them but they're lovely products!

      Delete
  2. I always LOVE Bobbi Brown products and I also always need ages to empty products

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try more from Bobbi Brown and me too!

      Delete
  3. I think it is a staple in many make up bags! x

    ReplyDelete

© Freya Ella. Design by FCD.