Instagram Accounts to Follow During Fashion Month

10 Sept 2017

'Fashion Month' is upon us again, marking my favourite time of year for Instagram posts. From street style shots to slow-mo runway videos to behind-the-scenes sneak peeks, Instagram is the social media platform that has really made the various fashion weeks accessible to the masses. You no longer need to be an industry insider to see what's happening in New York, London, Paris and Milan, you can live vicariously through their Instagram posts and witness the latest catwalk shows in real-time. As someone who spends too much time liking every stylish post to grace my feed throughout September, I thought I would share some of my favourite accounts to follow during fashion month. 

@ N E T A P O R T E R 
Image Credit: @theurbanspotter via @netaporter
WHO: Net-a-Porter, luxury fashion e-commerce site 
BEST FOR: Behind-the-scenes backstage Instagram Stories and shoppable street style

@ L I S A . A I K E N
Image Credit: @lisa.aiken
WHO: Lisa Aiken, Fashion Director at Net-a-Porter
BEST FOR: Seeing fashion week through the eyes of a buyer, including snaps of key pieces from the new collections

@ W W D
Image Credit: @wwd
WHO: Women's Wear Daily, fashion industry publication
BEST FOR: Real-time highlights from all of the top shows

@ C A M I L A C O E L H O 
Image Credit: @camilacoelho
WHO: Camila Coelho, fashion blogger 
BEST FOR: Styling inspiration for current new season pieces from the February shows

@ M A T C H E S F A S H I O N
Image Credit: @matchesfashion
 WHO: Matches Fashion, luxury fashion retailer  
BEST FOR: Backstage shots of models sporting key looks

@ C O L L A G E V I N T A G E 2 
Image Credit: @collagevintage2
WHO: Diego Anciano, photographer and Spanish Vogue contributor
BEST FOR: Candid street style images of the most stylish showgoers

@ M O D A O P E R A N D I  
Image Credit: @modaoperandi
WHO: Moda Operandi, online luxury fashion retailer that allows you to pre-order from the runway
BEST FOR: Slow-motion videos straight from the catwalk

@ S O N G O F S T Y L E
Image Credit: @songofstyle
WHO: Aimee Song, fashion blogger 
BEST FOR: Insight into the life of a top influencer during fashion week

@ W G S N 
Image Credit: @wgsn
WHO: WGSN, trend forecasting agency 
BEST FOR: Detailed shots of garments and beauty looks

@ W E W O R E W H A T
Image Credit: @weworewhat
WHO: Danielle Bernstein, fashion blogger
BEST FOR: Instagram Stories from inside the best fashion week events and style inspiration with a little edge

@ B E L L A H A D I D 
Image Credit: 
WHO: Bella Hadid, model 
BEST FOR: Viewing fashion week from an in-demand model's perspective 

@ V O G U E R U N W A Y
Image Credit: @voguerunway
WHO: Vogue Runway, Vogue's online fashion week coverage
BEST FOR: Backstage shots and highlights of the most interesting fashion week moments

Be sure to let me know who you would recommend following on Instagram during fashion month (I'm always ready to dish out more little red hearts!) and make sure you follow my account @freyaellab as I sometimes post my favourite looks from the shows on Instagram stories before doing full favourites blog posts. 

1 comment

  1. Можешь ли ты быть еще милее? Спасибо за вдохновение!
    Удачного дня!

    ReplyDelete

© Freya Ella. Design by FCD.