New Bond Street

1 Mar 2016


Coat - ASOS (similar) / Top - Zara (similar) / Jeans - ASOS
Boots - Zara (similar) / Bag - Michael Kors / Sunglasses - Topshop

A couple of weeks back I was in London attending the Pure trade show at Kensington Olympia. Afterwards my friends and I headed to Oxford Street for lunch and a spot of shopping and I then ended up on New Bond Street where I had an impromptu photo session outside of Louis Vuitton in between browsing and window shopping. It was such a sunny day in London but freezing cold which I love dressing for as it means I can wear winter clothes but accessorise with sunglasses, as I did here. 

This is one of my go-to outfits at the moment so I knew I had to share it on my blog. Ever since I got these new blue jeans from ASOS I haven't stopped wearing them (always a good sign) and I've recently rediscovered my Zara knee high boots as well which are surprisingly comfortable to walk in all day despite the 3.5 inch heel. Ok, I may have had slightly sore feet on the train home but the way they look totally made up for it. 



1 comment

  1. That bag looks super beautiful! :) You've styled it pretty.

    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete

© Freya Ella. Design by FCD.