September Wishlist

10 Sept 2015

SEPTEMBER WISHLIST
September is well and truly upon us and although it's thought of by many as the dreaded back to school/college/uni month, I have personally been quite looking forward to it. It may mark the end of summer but that means it's time to start shopping for the new season, which just happens to be my favourite to dress for. If you're like me and read the September issue of your favourite fashion magazine last month then I'm sure you're excited too - I actually picked up 5 September issues of different magazines, that's how much I love Autumn/Winter. 

Visit the stores and you'll be confronted by lots of suede, knitwear, and autumnal colours (let's just ignore the sale rack in the corner offering about 30 pairs of white jeans) to die for, hence why I was inspired to make this wishlist as if I didn't own enough A/W pieces already. 

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Labradorable, £21 - I spotted this lipstick at my local MAC counter and loved it. I'm a sucker for a deep lip colour and can't wait to get back wearing them throughout the colder months. What I specifically liked about this one is that it isn't matte for a change, but has more of a glossy balm-like finish which looks really pretty and would stop lips from drying out.

Topshop Bardot Heeled Ankle Boots, £45 - No A/W wardrobe is complete without a pair of black ankle boots and a new season calls for a new pair. I love that these have a slight heel and a pointed toe - they remind me of something by Acne but for a fraction of the price. 

Zara Leather Mini Skirt, £39.99 - I tried this beautiful creation on in store the other day and fell in love but left without it because I didn't want to spend money. Now I can't stop thinking about it. I actually love wearing skirts more in autumn with a pair of tights and ankle boots than in summer and this one fits in with the whole 70's patchwork suede trend. I am definitely going to have to go back and pick this up. 

Rare Longline Suede Trench Coat, £59 - I'm really loving suede if you haven't caught on yet and when I saw this on Topshop's website I was literally in awe and had to share the moment with a friend who I knew would also appreciate how stunning this coat is. It ticks every A/W box - trench coat, suede, AND burgundy. What more could a girl want? This would definitely add a wow-factor to simple outfits and be perfect for layering. 

Zara High Neck Sweater, £29.99 - A classic piece to have in your wardrobe for when it starts getting colder. I love the cropped style of this one as it would be perfect with high waisted jeans. Cosy yet chic, what more can I say? 

Zara Croc and Chain City Bag, £89.99 - I have seen this bag absolutely everywhere and it is just gorgeous and a great alternative to a pricey Chanel bag. Unfortunately, I am looking for a bigger bag to carry all my uni stuff in so I can't justify spending nearly £100 on this one which wouldn't be practical for me to use everyday at the moment. 

So that is all for my September wishlist, I am now hoping the last of the sunshine will go away and the cold will come again so I can bring out the faux fur and knitwear once again. Sorry, those of you who are longing for summer to stick around.

What do you have your eyes on this month? 

3 comments

  1. That coat is gorgeous. xx Gemma www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right - slightly in love with it! x

      Delete
  2. Great wish list, the Zara bag is amazing!! I haven't seen it in store before, I'll need to check it out online XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

© Freya Ella. Design by FCD.