Current Favourite Fashion Bloggers

10 Aug 2015

When asked to place stores, magazines, and bloggers in order according to which are most influential within fashion your answer up to even a couple of years ago would probably be different to what it is today. In fact, not only that, each individual's answer is likely be different to another's at any point in time. For me each hold a certain amount of significance, however I think that most of us can agree that the rise of the fashion blogger has definitely altered the way in which many consumers are influenced to make a purchase and I am included that. 

I would say that I have been a reader of fashion blogs for around 4 or more years now and it is evident how things have changed in that short amount of time. Before I would browse from time-to-time just to gain outfit inspiration whereas now I read blogs much more frequently, almost daily, to find key standout pieces that I'd like to add to my wardrobe. Don't get me wrong, I still love to go in store to have a good ol' browse but I must admit bloggers have made shopping a lot easier when I'm not in the mood for spending hours searching for the perfect product. Because I feel like bloggers influence my style and purchase decisions quite a lot, I thought I'd share with you (in no particular order) my current favourite fashion bloggers so you too can gain some inspiration from them. 







There's so many more blogs that I read which you can find on my bloglovin' but these five are some which are standing out to me at the moment. I absolutely love each of them for their style choices and their blogs are immaculate too, providing a regular flow of gorgeous images that inspire my wardrobe picks. I'm always on the lookout for more fashion blogs to follow, so if there's any you'd recommend or you'd like me to check out yours feel free to leave a comment below.



6 comments

  1. Thank you for this post, it was helpful. I love the last one, amazing.
    Love your blog too <3
    sarasimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fan of connected to fashion for a long time now, about others I know about them didn't follow them regularly though :)

    the choice is good anyway as all of them has great style!

    have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

© Freya Ella. Design by FCD.